Our wooden insert floor vents are the finest in the U.S.A. and look great in any wooden floor. Don’t believe us? View our gallery and see for yourself! They blend in seamlessly with the design of your floor, never compromising the aesthetic integrity of your floor, but complimenting it.
Insert vents, also referred to as surface mount, can replace the metal register. They are cleanly designed with a solid, self-rimming lip to conceal inexact cuts in your surface material. The One Way Linear design has slats that direct the air flow straight out from the opening. Not an angle.
Replace the old, damaged, and splintered wood register that takes away from the beauty of your home. Upgrade the aesthetic integrity of your home with this beautiful register vent cover. Our wood vent covers come in popular wood styles and can also come finished or unfinished so you can stain them yourself. They fit seamlessly into your floor and match the surroundings perfectly so you don’t have to worry about it. Shop our floor vents and registers now and get maximized home air circulation while also enhancing your home’s beauty.
- Any wood species other than Red Oak, White Oak, and Maple are special order and non-returnable
- Unfinished & Factory Sanded; Natural (clear coat) finish available (non-returnable)
- Custom sizes, finishes and additional wood species available upon request
- Selection of Wood Species or Finish will Adjust Manufacturing Time
- This product is not available with a damper