- Made from solid lumber and high quality adhesives and with 3/8" bar thickness for additional strength.
- Selecting this thickness will produce a .25" space and the most bars per opening.
- Floor Frame is rabbeted to receive flooring
- Rare Earth Magnets - Removable Core for Cleaning and Mounting
- These are typically for new floor installations and for 3/4" thick floors.
- Unfinished & Factory Sanded ready for staining or painting
- Custom Options Available - Please Contact Us for Additional Options
The Flush Mount Wood Floor Grilles evolved from the standard linear bar grille inserts but feature a scaled up bar and frame thickness for additional strength. The grille is machined with a mating rabbet to drop into that frame for removable access. The reinforced wood floor grille is a great option for pre-finished or raw floor installs. Once the flooring is ready to be finished the grille can be placed in the opening and finished simultaneously with the flooring.
Wood Species Options - Unfinished
Standard Deflection (Zero Degree)
Sturdy and handsome our linear bar grilles are our most commonly selected core type. At 0 degree deflection this core can be installed at any angle. At 1/4" thick this is our narrowest bar thickness. Selecting this thickness will produce a .25" space.