- This core type features a 15 degree deflection .25" thick bar with a .25" space.
- THE ANGLED BAR GRILLE CAN BE POSITIONED STRATEGICALLY TO MANIPULATE AIRFLOW. AT 3/8" THICK, THIS IS OUR NARROWEST BAR THICKNESS.
- SELECTING THIS THICKNESS WILL PRODUCE A .25" SPACE AND THE MOST BARS PER OPENING
- ALL OF OUR FLOOR GRILLES COME UNFINISHED FOR THE ABILITY TO MATCH YOUR STAIN EXACTLY WITH YOUR EXISTING OR NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS.
Made from solid lumber and high quality adhesives and with 3/8" bar thickness for additional strength.
- Floor Frame is rabbeted to receive flooring
Rare Earth Magnets - Removable Core for Cleaning and Mounting
These are typically for new floor installations and for 3/4" thick floors.
Unfinished & Factory Sanded ready for staining or painting
Custom Options Available - Please Contact Us for Additional Options
The Flush Mount Wood Floor Grilles evolved from the standard linear bar grille inserts but feature a scaled up bar and frame thickness for additional strength. The grille is machined with a mating rabbet to drop into that frame for removable access.
The reinforced wood floor grille is a great option for pre-finished or raw floor installs. Once the flooring is ready to be finished the grille can be placed in the opening and finished simultaneously with the flooring.
In the case of pre-finished flooring we offer custom finishing options where a control sample can be submitted and we will match your grilles to the custom specification for a perfect match.
Wood Species Options - Unfinished
The perfect solution for applications requiring directional air deflection and minimizes duct visibility. This core type features a 15 degree deflection .25" thick bar with a .25" space.
Angled Grille not Pictured