These Solid Cast Brass Traditional floor registers with a Brushed Nickel finish are manufactured with a unique combination of old world and modern technology to provide our customers with the best quality product at reasonable prices.
- Our registers feature steel dampers which are powder-coated after being cut to length so no exposed ends exist where rust can form.
- The dampers are then screwed to the solid cast brass cover so as to be removable for future maintenance if needed.
- Our cover plates are a very heavy solid cast brass which will not bend or warp after installation.
- The solid brass construction allows us to utilize better finishing techniques providing a longer lasting more beautiful decorative finish.
- 6" Wide Sizes are available as air returns and do come with matching screws.