Derived from the scale of a fish and sometimes referred to as the fan or shell design, this pattern has been popular in coastal homes, bringing a snese of the sea into the home.
- Thermal (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – It is obviously critical to have a final product that is rigid and will not warp.
- Moldable – We can form the material prior to full canalization to conform to a radius desired.
- Paintable – Paint adhesion to the grilles is truly important, especially with the temperature variation that grilles are subjected to.
- Nailable – We need to ensure that resin would have similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Dimensionally Stable – It is important that the resin does not expand and contract with temperature variations experienced with the system – this can cause warping or the failure of adhesion to the resins surface.
- Moisture Resistant – Our goal is to allow our customers to use Distinguished Design Grilles for both interior and exterior applications.
- Resin products should not be used on floors.
- Optional damper to control airflow
Each Resin item is individually crafted and there is a 3 to 4-week lead time from the time your place your order.