These cast iron vent covers set the standard for craftsmanship.
- These vent covers are designed for high-traffic floor installations, perfect for entryways or hallways.
- The rich finish is a great choice for any style home and will look amazing with any decor.
- Don’t settle for boring vent covers, choose from dozens of styles at Vent Covers Unlimited.
The baked on powder coat finish on these cast iron vent covers provides extra protection and a rich, low luster finish that lasts. Cast iron is an excellent material for high traffic areas, or anywhere strength and durability is required, and provides the authentic look of antique registers. Cast iron grilles are recommended for floor installation. See our aluminum scroll covers for ceiling or wall installations. Wall or ceiling installations should be mechanically secured and/or used with a frame. Liquid nails alone, for example, is not recommended.
- Louvers (to open and close airflow) and are available for most sizes. Mounts Independently - Does NOT attach to the vent cover.
- Finish: Black Powder-Coat
- 3/16" thick and a have a 1/4" lip that goes into the duct (See Image Below)
- 27 sizes in stock and ready to ship