These cast iron grilles set the standard for craftsmanship. The baked on powder coat finish provides extra protection and a rich, low luster finish that lasts. Cast iron is an excellent material for high traffic areas, or anywhere strength and durability is required, and provides the authentic look of antique registers.
- Finish: Black Powder-Coat
- Designed for high-traffic floor installations
- Cast Iron grilles are recommended for floor installation. See our Aluminum Scroll Grilles for ceiling or wall installations.
- Wall or Ceiling installations should be mechanically secured and/ or used with a frame. Liquid nails alone, for example, is not recommended.
- Louvers (to open and close airflow) and are available for most sizes. Mounts Independently - Does NOT attach to the vent cover.
- 3/16" thick and a have a 1/4" lip that goes into the duct (See Image Below)
- 27 sizes in stock and ready to ship