12" x 14" Overall Size
- Thermal (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – It is obviously critical to have a final product that is rigid and will not warp.
- Moldable – We can form the material prior to full canalization to conform to a radius desired.
- Paintable – Paint adhesion to the grilles is truly important, especially with the temperature variation that grilles are subjected to.
- Nailable – We need to ensure that resin would have similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Dimensionally Stable – It is important that the resin does not expand and contract with temperature variations experienced with the system – this can cause warping or the failure of adhesion to the resins surface.
- Moisture Resistant – Our goal is to allow our customers to use Resin Grilles for both interior and exterior applications.
- Resin products should not be used on floors.
- Available with or without screw holes and screws
- Available Unfinished (Egg Shell) and ready to be painted, painted silver, and painted white
- Painted Resin Vent Covers are non-returnable
Each Square Resin Vent Cover is individually crafted and there is a 1 to 2-week lead time from the time your place your order.
Proudly Made in the USA!